Court Marriage in Varanasi

Welcome to Court Marriage in Varanasi

A court wedding in Varanasi is an example of a formal marriage. However, the term was used to describe a marriage in the jurisdiction of the judge, not as a religious institution. This type of marriage is believed to be influenced by social factors such as arranged marriages and wealth. However, this type of marriage is not allowed in all regions of India. This document will discuss the requirements for a court wedding in Varanasi. A court marriage in Varanasi is considered a customary marriage under the following circumstances: the parents of both the bride and the groom are on the side, and the marriage is considered void due to financial constraints. In order to be held in court, the following steps must be taken: the groom's parents must give their consent to the marriage, and the parents of the bride must give their consent. The local elders decided if these needs were met. If they do not, the marriage will be not be important. The wedding was to be held in a small hall in the local courtyard, usually for wedding ceremonies only. With the consent of the elders, the couple will be brought before a judge. They were asked to sign a marriage contract before coming to court. As both parties are involved, the marriage contract will be read aloud before the court. If the couple wishes to get married elsewhere, they must do so within one month of being brought to court.

A court wedding in Varanasi will only take place if there is a valid marriage question. For example, if the bride and groom are not related (by blood or by adoption) and if the bride has not been legally married, the court will reject the court marriage application. If both parents have disagreements about marriage, or if there is something wrong with the bride and groom, the matter will be referred to a psychologist for a purpose. After that, the psychologist will conduct his or her own investigation and provide an impartial opinion as to whether the marriage is legal or not. When the wedding ceremony is over, the couple should take the Thai wedding records with them. Court officials are familiar with these documents and will ask for the couple's original documents as proof of their identity and marriage. Without the original text, the couple could face arrests for fraud. It is best for couples to bring extra copies of the marriage license and birth certificate as the court may require them to produce these records later. In addition to these documents, the couple must also carry their marriage certificates

Getting married in court is very difficult and also a process that needs to be handled with care. This is because the court has to resolve many issues for both families involved in the marriage. Arya Samaj's marriage can be registered at the local registrar's office at the local Hindu Marriage Office if both the couple are Hindu. Generally, registration of a marriage is usually done only after the wedding.

Advantages of Marriage Certificate:-

  • Certificate of Marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married Women.
  • Certificate of Marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage;
  • Certificate of Marriage is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
  • It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.

Documents Required for Court Marriage:-

  1. Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
  2. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
  3. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
  4. If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
  5. If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
  6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
  7. Two Witnesses (Both should be major)

Quick Enquiry