Today, individuals strive to have the dreams of their dream come true, which include large amounts of money and entertainment. However, not many people are insecure in such expansion and inconsistent events and do not specify about their ceremonies and traditions Arya Samaj weddings in India which is the best option as these weddings are the most difficult form of Hindu marriage.
For the most part people who cannot afford the cost of a large Indian wedding or who do not dedicate themselves to such formal events, rely on the Arya Samaj wedding. The lady and her husband will be wearing basic attire, for example, the lady hanging on a delicious salad next to the gold dress worn on her body parts. The ornaments are not heavy and the lady is not overly dressed. The lucky man also, wearing a dot kurta or other outfit of his inclination.
Marriage is definitely not a 2-3 day issue; it is a short service that lasts for an hour and when the Vedic serenades are introduced they are converted into the primary language and therefore known to the couple. Not many close family members go to a wedding as spectators.
The Arya Samaj jurisdiction at Lucknow begins with the appearance of a man at a wedding venue where the Madhuparka ritual is performed. In this ritual the husband will eat Madhuparka which is a combination of curd, nectar and cream.
Wedding ceremonies are completed and several take gifts from their elderly people by touching their feet and the young lady of the hour goes out and begins to stay at the home of one of her important ones. Arya Samaj an hour lady and groom to show off Indian weddings with its simple and complete structure where one puts traditional and Veda mantras over the hullaballoo of wedding ceremonies.
Advantages of Arya Samaj Marriage:-
- Certificate of Marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married Women.
- Certificate of Marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage;
- Certificate of Marriage is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
- It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
Documents Required for Arya Samaj Marriage:-
- Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
- Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
- Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
- If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
- If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
- If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
- Two Witnesses (Both should be major)