Arya Samaj Mandir in Ajmer Provides Same day Arya Samaj Marriage in Ajmer, Get Tatkal Arya Samaj Marriage Certificate in Ajmer. India has seen many social and intensive developmental reforms in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries aimed at eradicating social apathy and social bias. Arya Samaj was one of those who struggled with the myth of the gift of marriage and the marriage of young children on the one hand and supported the marriage of a widow on the other. The foundation of the marriage Arya Samaj has been since the dawn of this social war.
A marriage solemnized under Samaj's terms and customs is not uncommon in a separate relationship where money is a major factor and ceremonies are tedious. The basic premise of this framework is that marriage is the beginning of another life between the two people and that will be a simplified problem, without the cover of wealth and other excesses that society often participates in relationships.
Arya Samaj's marriage empowers the widow's remarriage. It offers to reduce the invitation to divorced and people who need to enter into the security of marriage as well. Converting a widow is a stressful union because you have been deprived of what you already have and are under a lot of pressure to stay single and the time of your life.
The Arya Samaj mandir in Ajmer is found in the ways and customs of the Vedas which make it very important. There is no symbolic love in marriage that relies on this Hindu reason for God not being clear. Therefore, apart from the iconic love meeting, Samaj is looking to transform heavenly gifts from god-like people into objects, for example, fire, earth and water.
This style of marriage has been a shocking thing for some people in solving social and personal problems. Its very old principles are actually important. It continues to work on its commitment to transform the Hindu community and the marriage of Arya Samaj is one of the tools to change the mindset of individuals.
Advantages of Arya Samaj Marriage in Ajmer:-
- Certificate of Marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married Women.
- Certificate of Marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage;
- Certificate of Marriage is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
- It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
Documents Required for Arya Samaj Marriage in:-
- Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
- Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
- Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
- If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
- If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
- If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
- Two Witnesses (Both should be major)