Court Marriage in Agra Provides Same day Court Marriage in Ajme. Get Tatkal Court Marriage Lawyer and Advocate for Tatkal Court Marriage. We provide all legal certificate of document same day in Agra. We have lots of legal adviser who can help you in any position which you are facing currently. For details please contact us or call us now.
Court Marriage Procedure in Agra and Our Services
A court marriage is a legal union of a man and a woman, usually established through a legal process in a court of law, through which they become husband and wife. Such marriage is solemnized in the presence of the Magistrate / Registrar of the place where both parties reside or by any other person in the marriage.
Now, How Did You Continue With The Court Marriage in Agra?
India's constitution provides for the right to choose one's mate. We at TodayMarriage support young people so that their aspirations can be fulfilled through a Court Marriage. Other reasons are responsible for the rise in court marriage, for example, late marriage, increased education level and increased communication between members of the opposite sex, etc. These days, the rise of the standard of education has changed the way of life in India but even so, our society is adhering to the issue of court marriage. Parents also treat their children as if they were their own family and not a living person.
Due to the increasing number of court marriages, cases of honorable murders are also increasing and it is therefore very important that the health and freedom of married people in court should be protected by the state. So in the end at least adults who are of marriageable age can fulfill their desire for marriage with their freedom of choice about a court marriage by accepting the legal process.
Work is not limited to the preservation of a civil marriage, it is very important that couples who practice a civil marriage should also be protected in order to enjoy the right to a civil marriage granted to them by the Constitution of India.
Advantages of Marriage Registration Certificate Agra:-
- Certificate of Marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married Women.
- Certificate of Marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage;
- Certificate of Marriage is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
- It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
Documents Required for Court Marriage Agra:-
- Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
- Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
- Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
- If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
- If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
- If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
- Two Witnesses (Both should be major)