Welcome to Court marriage hub in Gurugram . We provide all legal certificate of document in same day in Aligarh. We have lots of legal adviser who can help you in any position which you are facing currently. For details please contact us or call us now.
Court marriage certificate is an important evidence or proof of legal and valid marriage certificate. You can use it as a Govt. identity proof. In case, when you face any problem between your spouses in future, you can legally take an action against him or her. For this purpose you have to do some procedure and follow some legal way to do this all event. For this common procedure you have to submit your all details information or document which is required to complete these formalities.
Marriage is one of the most auspicious day in couples life. They simply wants to get everything planned perfectly to make the day memorable for them. In the same context, registering your marriage is also required for future references. A number of companies are available these days that can help you to get your court marriage registered in Gurugram and that too with ease. You just need to approach a reliable adviser and seek the assistance from the experts of the industry to get the needed certification in a convenient way.
Prior to approaching a reckoned company and availing the services of Court Marriage in Gurugram or some other parts of the world, you need to take care of several aspects. Getting reference from your friends and family members will be the best option for you. They will share their experience with you about the companies that are available in your preferred location. This will also help you to know more about the companies that are available and can serve you with the needed services.
Beside this, you should also not forget to consider about the experience of the company that you are going to approach. Consider approaching a company that has several years of experience in the same domain. This will help you to get in touch with a reliable company and seek the assistance from the experts of the industry for the needed certification with ease.
Also, you need to check for the reviews of the people who approached the court marriage in Gurugram and avail the services from the professionals of the marriage consultancy. Checking the reviews will be beneficial for you to know about the services that are offered by the company in an easier way. And you will surely be able to approach a reliable company for getting the needed services in an easier way.
With an effective consideration of these common aspects, you need to search online and get the list Court Marriage in Gurugram. After getting the list of companies that are available in the Gurugram, you need to approach a reliable one and hire the experts for the required services. Approaching these professionals will also help you to get the needed services with ease and that too at the best prices.
This certificate provides a valuable evidence of marriage. This document will also provide you a social security and self confidence. This document plays an important and vital role, when you need visa for husband and wife.
So please don't waste your time, just call us immediately to get a valid and legal court marriage certificate in a same day. This certificate is very helpful to get life insurance benefit. Overall we can say that this is a rule that all marriages have to be registered or not. If you have registered marriage document, means you both couple is legally husband-wife. No one can claim socially or mentally.
Advantages of Marriage Certificate:-
- Certificate of Marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married Women.
- Certificate of Marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage;
- Certificate of Marriage is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
- It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
Documents Required for Court Marriage:-
- Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
- Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
- Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
- If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
- If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
- If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
- Two Witnesses (Both should be major)