Welcome to Court marriage hub portal Todaymarriage.com. We provide all legal certificate of document same day in arga. We have lots of legal adviser who can help you in any position which you are facing currently. For details please contact us or call us now.
Court marriage certificate is an important evidence or proof of legal and valid marriage certificate. You can use it as a Govt. identity proof. In case, when you face any problem between your spouses in future, you can legally take an action against him or her. For this purpose you have to do some procedure and follow some legal way to do this all event. For this common procedure you have to submit your all details information or document which is required to complete these formalities.
This certificate provides a valuable evidence of marriage. This document will also provide you a social security and self confidence. This document plays an important and vital role, when you need visa for husband and wife.
So please don't waste your time, just call us immediately to get a valid and legal court marriage certificate in a same day. This certificate is very helpful to get life insurance benefit. Overall we can say that this is a rule that all marriages have to be registered or not. If you have registered marriage document, means you both couple is legally husband-wife. No one can claim socially or mentally.
Advantages of Marriage Certificate:-
- Certificate of Marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married Women.
- Certificate of Marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage;
- Certificate of Marriage is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
- It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
Documents Required for Court Marriage:-
- Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
- Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
- Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
- If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
- If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
- If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
- Two Witnesses (Both should be major)
Why is it essential to register your Marriage? You may imagine that Marriage is a bunch of souls, consequently, the ceremonies and traditions ought to get the main need. Yes, those have their own significance, yet today it is exceptionally important to make your Marriage legitimate.
In this way, Registration of court marriage in Agra is vital. The public is changing ordinary and complexities and troubles are no less in people' life. Marriage Registration can take care of a significant number of your legitimate issues effortlessly.
To avoid the newly married or after marriage problems
What is the lawful documentation of your court marriage registration? When you experience a lawful Marriage, the Marriage testament is the registered record, which contains date, place and time of the Court Marriage Agra, and the Civil Registrar issues this endorsement.
At whatever point you apply for visa or experience any protection strategies, Marriage Registration testament has its own particular legitimate esteem.
Things being what they are, do you get how critical is it to Register your Marriage? Along these lines, the authentication is not a simple bit of paper. It is the union of the bond that you share with your accomplice.
To save the couple from spoiling the marriage
The order of the Honorable Supreme Court states Marriage Registration is required for each Indians regardless to their religion, standing and belief. If the Supreme Court is giving such a great amount of significance to it, you should know the reasons why is it critical to register your Marriage?
How vital is it to register your Marriage? In case you are a hitched couple yet not have Marriage Registration testament, immediately register your Marriage. Else, you can confront numerous challenges to make the international ID.