Today Marriage, introducing Arya Samaj Mandir in Kirti Nagar, Delhi. If you are planning to do Arya samaj Mandir, we are here to help you and participate with you. This is a right place to choose arya samaj marriage. We are performing marriage ceremony under Hindu marriage act and Arya samaj marriage validation act 1937. This act recognized and remove doubts of inter cast marriage or arya samaj marriage.
We are offering same day Arya samaj marriage in Arya Samaj Mandir in Kirti Nagar, Delhi. You have to collect your all relevant document for this simple procedure. This is very simple and sweet formality. To follow all formality you become a sweet legal husband-wife certified by court. TOday Marriage is not only provide a platform for arya samaj marriage but also provide harmonize all need to celebrate the bond of marriage peacefully. We are no-1 in Delhi to celebrating such types of occasion. To do Arya samaj marriage or Hindu marriage with valid legal certification, come and meet face2face.
Arya samaj Marriage in Kirti Nagar is applicable among all religion. After solemnization of Arya samaj marriage, we will give you a legal certified copy of Marriage certificate which is very important and you can use this certificate when you want visa or any other Govt. identity. For more information please contact us. We are always happy to help.
Advantages of Arya Samaj Marriage:-
- Certificate of Marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married Women.
- Certificate of Marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage;
- Certificate of Marriage is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
- It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
Documents Required for Arya Samaj Marriage:-
- Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
- Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
- Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
- If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
- If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
- If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
- Two Witnesses (Both should be major)